Terms and Conditions
Fast Track Marrakech bookings.
1. Your Booking
- 1.1 This website is owned by Fast Track Marrakech sarl which is incorporated in Morocco.
- 1.2 Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
- 1.3 You are entering into a contract with Fast Track Marrakech for passage through the Fast Track lane at Marrakech Airport. The date of the contract is the date and time of confirmation of the booking as stated on the booking confirmation page and contained in the Booking Confirmation Email sent to the address entered and confirmed by you during the online booking process on the Fast Track Marrakech website.
- 1.4 Bookings must be made 24 hours days before arrival at Marrakech Airport. All Fast Track Marrakech bookings are subject to availability and Marrakech Airport reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given date.
- 1.5 The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed by you during the online booking process. All prices are in Euros and include Value Added Tax and all applicable taxes. The booking is valid for a single passage through the Fast Track Marrakech lane for the date you have booked.
- 1.6 You must not resell or transfer any booking (in whole or in part).
- 1.7 Payment must be made in advance and online. Payment may be made using Paypal and Credit Card trough PayPal. We reserve the right not to fulfil your booking if your card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder’s permission or if you are under the age of 11. It will be necessary for your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming your payment. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the financial institution for the chosen payment method.
- 1.8 When you have completed your booking having entered a date of travel, we will send you a written confirmation of your booking by email to the address entered by you. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address.
3. Cancellation & No-Show Conditions
- The Fast Track Marrakech bookings can’t be cancelled.
- Specific conditions for the use ( No-Show )For service on departure, the Customer must show up at the meeting point and time agreed upon with him/her in advance and confirmed by e-mail. The Fast Track agent will be at the meeting point ten (10) minutes before the agreed meeting time.For Customer delays greater than fifteen (15) minutes after the agreed meeting time, Fast Track Marrakech will consider the Customer to be a “no-show” and the service will not be assured neither refunded.For services on arrival, the place and time of the meeting point with the Fast Track Marrakech agent will be adjusted in accordance with operational requirements. If the Customer changes or cancelled his flight Fast Track Marrakech will consider the Customer to be a “no-show” and the service will not be assured neither refunded.
4. Conditions of use
- 1.9 Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, use of our Fast Track Marrakech lane is strictly subject to the following conditions:
- I. We don’t guarantee availability of the Fast Track Marrakech Lane or a maximum or minimum queue length or time, or that the Fast Track Marrakech queue time will be less than the standard lanes. All passengers are subject to the same security procedures and regulations and we therefore recommend that you allow enough time for the standard security and x-ray screening.
- II. We shall not be responsible for any passengers who miss their flight because they did not allow enough time to go through the check-in and security process.
- III. Use of the Fast Track Marrakech Lane does not guarantee entry to the departure lounge. All applicable security procedures, rules and regulations apply to their full extent and such access will be governed strictly in accordance therewith.
- IV. Fast Track Marrakech, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of missed flights for whatever reason.
- 1.10 Fast Track Marrakech and its servants and agents reserve the right to refuse admittance to the Fast Track Marrakech Lane.
- 1.11 Fast Track Marrakech reserve the right if prevented from supplying the Fast Track Marrakech Lane for any reason to cancel the contract and provide a full refund. Fast Track Marrakech will attempt to provide as much notice as is possible.
- 1.12 Fast Track Marrakech are only supplying you with the Fast Track Marrakech Lane under the contract and will not be responsible for any costs, compensation costs or expenses relating to any flights or other services that you may have arranged. You are responsible for ensuring that you allow sufficient time for car parking, transfer to terminal, airport procedures (including but not limited to checking –in and security) and any subsequent flight/travel arrangements.
- 1.13 Although Fast Track Marrakech attempts to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints please use contact us.
- 1.14 Fast Track Marrakech reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service.
- 1.15 The laws of Morocco govern the Contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Marrakech.